9 x 11 Newborn King

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms NCIS 9 x 11 Newborn King

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have to admit I liked this episode. There was one quite silly bit when our pregnant marine tells Gibbs and Ziva to drop their weapons when she’s armed with what looks like a bit of chrome hanging rail. (not too clever when they had guns) And then there was the ninja Ziva guns blazing shoot out at the end and how they didn’t fill each other full of holes when they were standing right in front of each other is beyond me…but still even that didn’t rile me too much…nor did Ziva choking a Russian mercinary into submission using her thighs because…well its Christmas and there was lovely Christmas music and Gibbs being Gibbs… and babies and the whole awwwwww factor. And the end! Tony is like a homing pigeon and I got the feeling that Gibbs basement is as much a sanctuary for him as it is for Gibbs. And that whole Tony/Gibbs talk? For me Tony always finds what he’s looking for down there in that basement despite what Gibbs said. Their closeness came across in spades *shrugs* or maybe its just me :)

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I just watched the ep and loved it

Anonymous
      Inactive

The Ziva scene smacked of the Matrix now that I think about it. And your right Sam it was nice to see Ducky, Abbey and Jimmy. I’m so glad that the lad stood up to his future father in law….honestly I would have happily bitch slapped the man for him

Anonymous
      Inactive

I loved it ;D
      Honestly, there isn’t a thing I would change about this ep. I didn’t even mind the Ziva ninja bit – that’s who she is (or rather who she’s suppose to be – mossad trained assasin).
      I particularly liked Jimmy’s “sit down and shut up!”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons