Gibbs Head slap anyone?

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms NCIS Gibbs Head slap anyone?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

:gibbs:
      This must have taken a lot of patience :)
      Headslap Compilation – NCIS

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Loving all the Gibbs slaps! :gibbs: :)
      Tony: ‘I saw that why did you give her the soft touch?…Thank you boss’ ;D loved that and ‘Atta boy’ while Gibbs strokes the back of his head. That was so cute. :P
      Tony: ‘You know repeated head trauma causes brain damage’
      McGee: ‘Explains a lot’
      Poor Tony he got so many head slaps over the years I’m surprised he hasn’t already got brain damage. But I do love watching Tony getting head slapped…i mean who doesn’t! Great video by the way.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

OMG! That’s brilliant! I like that they’re getting it back to just a Gibbs/DiNozzo thing. At one point everyone was slapping everyone and it got stupid. I also can’t stand it when Ziva gets one.

Anonymous
      Inactive

… I also can’t stand it when Ziva gets one.
      It gets to me when Gibbs slaps Ziva. He never slapped Kate (not that I can remember). I just don’t think Gibbs is the kind of guy who would get physical with a female co-worker (no jenny jokes, I mean physical – not involved). It the same dicotomy that has him mainly refer to female co-workers/subordinates by their first names (Abby, Kate, Ziva) and males by their last (DiNozzo, McGee, Palmer, even Ducky is a nickname based on Mallard).

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I hate it when Gibbs uses the head slap on women – I think it’s only Ziva he’s done it to and it always made me wince. There’s a short hand in a guy hitting a guy on the back of the head that reads as humour but it doesn’t work when a guy hits a woman. It just reads wrong. Also, I don’t actually like Gibbs slapping anyone but Tony now – it was okay occasionally with Tim but he had the aura of the whipped puppy about him when it happened, which made it less fun. When Gibbs does it to Tony, it seems like it’s a combo of fun and discipline – and MW is the only one who gives it the right reaction. The others don’t seem to know how to play it right. They seem to have veered away from Gibbs just slapping anyone in sight now which is a relief. It’s much funnier used sparingly and just for a Gibbs/DiNozzo moment. It should never have gone beyond that. It was ALWAYS grounded in their relationship, not in the relationship with any of the others. It’s like Abby gets her Gibbs-kiss and her caf-pow – it’d be weird if Gibbs started doing that to McGee or Ducky – these things should be kept specific to the relationship, or they cease to have any meaning.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It was like they veered from having Gibbs slap everyone, to Gibbs slap no one – which didn’t work either, the head slap is essential to the Gibbs/Tony dynamic.
      I have to disagree on the Tim front though. I’ve aways viewed Gibbs giving him a headslap as very inclusive. It was always a ‘wake up, you’re not at school anymore, you’re playing for keeps’ sort of thing. It did leave a bit of a whipped puppy look on his face – the same one that occurs when he headslaps himself, but that’s been fading and he’s been taking the headslaps a lot better in the last few seasons – a bit of character developement that makes sence to me.
      I also find it very funny when Tony and Tim are bickering like brothers and Gibbs comes along and headslaps them both back into work mode (it also gives my muse some very kinky threesome ideas, but we won’t go there).

Anonymous
      Inactive

I also find it very funny when Tony and Tim are bickering like brothers and Gibbs comes along and headslaps them both back into work mode (it also gives my muse some very kinky threesome ideas, but we won’t go there).
      Hmm, why not? ;)
      Anyway, that is a very funny scene!

Anonymous
      Inactive

‘Cause kink memes are annonymous?
      :whipcrack:

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons