Latest Episode

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms Suits Latest Episode

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I found the latest espisode of Suits to be quite interesting. The interaction between Mike and Louis to be great. Louis bringing his personal feelings to the table made me feel really bad for jpw everyone there had been trearing him. Mike was right about Louis bringing it on himself. Poor Louis, he just needs someone to teach him hpw to properly interact with people in social settings. Speaking of teaching, Harvey punishing Mike for being lippy and touching his records was awesome. Then Harvey getting all handsey with Mike and dragging him down the hall to Louis was just so full of win. Poor Mike trying to beg Harvey to take him back, I dont know how Harvey was able to resist! And Louis wanting to do “things” to Mike. Omg! I SO LOVE THIS SHOW!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I thought the episode rocked! I wasn’t keen on episodes 2 and 3 but 4 was back to being about a case and less about boring office politics and romances and gossip. I adored when Harvey grabbed Mike’s arm and took him off for his ‘punishment’. He totally took him somewhere private to spank him before delivering him to Louis and that was totally what Mike wanted! LOL!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons