Season 2 Episode 2

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms Suits Season 2 Episode 2

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

;D So did yall catch episode two the other night? Omg!! I just got to watch it tonight and all I have to say is wooohooo!!! Thank goodness Mike listened to Harvey!! I’m just sad it had to go that way, the way it did. I dont like Mike being mad at Harvey. I am glad he found out that Harvey put himself on the line for him. Yet another way to help Mike to see past all of arvey’s bs about feelings.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I loved that Mike found out about what Harvey had done for him and the scene in Harvey’s apartment (OMG! Harvey’s amazing apartment!) was delicious.
      Lots of other things felt wrong about the episode to me, and I’m not keen on how they’re writing Mike this season, but hopefully it’ll settle back into yummy goodness soon!
      There was lots to like though. Such as this:

A lovely companion piece to this:

To which I’ll say THIS:

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was very excited to get to see the inside of Harvey’s apartment as well. I was just like WOW! It seemed to totally fit his personality, just like his office. Did you notice how close their hands were on the counter after argument? They totally wanted to hold each other but couldnt since Harvey had a lady over. And yes, the way they paned up Rachael’s body, geezz really? I hope Mike would be more of a gentilman and no ;Dt sexualize her like that. :- Bring on half naked Harvey!!! ;D

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons