Suits – Season One, Episode One – The Pilot!

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms Suits Suits – Season One, Episode One – The Pilot!

Tagged: 

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
      Xanthe
      Keymaster

Here’s the discussion topic in case anyone wants to talk about the pilot episode of Suits after it airs on Dave in the UK tonight.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Okay, this finally kicked me in the butt to sign up on the forum.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Darn. That means a re-watch.
      Aw – such a hardship! LOL! Two gorgeous slashy boys with lots of banter and plenty of D/s overtones – it’s a real chore!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

PS – welcome to the forum!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Total hardship. :'(

Anonymous
      Inactive

How is it physically possible for Harvey to be that sexy???

Xanthe
      Keymaster

He is SOOOO gorgeous!!!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Hee – naughty Mike cheating on exams and needing a strong dom to spank some sense into him before he wastes his entire life…;-)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Harvey all smug and hot, Mike all smart and naughty. 8)

Anonymous
      Inactive

So someone was saying there’s at least one extra scene in the UK ep! I’m hoping that there are more and that folks will share. *bat eyes*

Xanthe
      Keymaster

And Louis so slimy and also desperately in love with Harvey *g*.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

An extra scene?! I didn’t know that! I’ll look out for it and report back.
      Lovely Mike skin shot…mmmm!

Anonymous
      Inactive

And Louis so slimy and also desperately in love with Harvey *g*.
      He is SO in love with him.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Trevor is such a tool.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I’m wondering how I’d recognise an extra scene – it’s probably likely to be a really small thing.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I’m so glad you think so too! It seems so obvious! Especially as the season progresses. Poor Louis! Sadly, Harvey will only ever have eyes for Mike *g*. No matter how bratty Louis gets in order to attract Harvey’s attention!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Trevor is Mike’s really bad dom before he finds Harvey who is the right dom for him *g*.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Although Harvey is a bit naughty too – I’m sure Jessica’s had to spank him in the past.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m wondering how I’d recognise an extra scene – it’s probably likely to be a really small thing.
      I’m following another chat and they’re mentioning small things like Donna telling Harvey he looks like a pimp and a couple of other things.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Although Harvey is a bit naughty too – I’m sure Jessica’s had to spank him in the past.
      I *know* Jessica has had to spank him in the past. :spank:

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I wondered if that was new.
      OH! This is new – Jessica talking to Sydney’s spy daddy from Alias! MR PEARSON! OMG!

Anonymous
      Inactive

The whole scene with Mike quoting law is just foreplay with Harvey. :gag:

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Victor Gerber! Squee!

Anonymous
      Inactive

So sad I’m not getting the extra stuff with you guys. :(

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I wonder if someone will upload this version? I have no idea how to do that or I would somehow do it. Because these tiny moments are really good!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Oh it’s TOTALLY foreplay – they just look at each other and talk ‘law’ like they’re talking ‘sex’ *g*.

Anonymous
      Inactive

30 minutes in and I’m hooked ;D
      This has sooooooo much slashy potential :spank:

Anonymous
      Inactive

Louis is totally the sub who thinks he’s a Dom.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

LOL! That’s great! This is just setting the scene – the slash and particularly the D/s stuff just gets more and more as the season goes on. Ep2 is incredibly slashy and spanky *g*

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I agree – that’s totally Louis.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

LOL! Louis is the ‘disciplinarian’ of the associates – snort!

Anonymous
      Inactive

That totally cracks me up.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Hee – ‘how’s the new kid working out?” – ‘Really hot’! Marvey is canon! LOL!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Hey – guest forum users – please join in!

Anonymous
      Inactive

*hee* So true.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Aw – creepy clothes store man is in love with Harvey too. Everyone is in love with Harvey *g*.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I love that even within the first episode we see Mike and Harvey falling in sync with each other.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Yes – it’s all there onscreen from the word go. Lovely boys!
      Off to bed now – thanks for the chat!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here’s hoping someone posts the UK version online. I mean, we’re supposed to get the deleted scenes on the DVD but I don’t think they’ll be edited into the episode.
      Aaron Korsh just tweeted: “@casness: You’ll get the deleted scenes, not the few additional lines.” That version shouldn’t have aired in UK. I’m not happy about it.

A bit earlier he tweeted: “@proudmom_of_2: is UK #Suits different from the US version?” Sorry to say yes. Garber scenes were only supposed to be DVD deleted scenes.

So, Garber scenes? As in Victor Garber or is there a character named Garber?

Xanthe
      Keymaster

It was Vincent Gerber, the actor – I squeed quite a bit! LOL! I think they were implying he was Mr Pearson but maybe not. Maybe Korsh felt that constricts him too much re Mr Pearson if he eventually wants to show him but I don’t think he needs to worry about that as it wasn’t clear who Gerber was playing except that he was the one Jessica goes to when she wants to chat over work issues and he appointed her as his successor. Interesting that Korsh wasn’t happy about it because WE were delighted – there were some lovely little touches in there.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m certain someone at Dave will be getting an earful… oh any minute now. I mean, it’s a happy accident for fans in a way but I can see why Korsh was angry because it wasn’t the vision he wanted going out. He probably had a reason for those scenes to end up on the cutting room floor. But, of course, was willing to share them with fans on the DVD where they wouldn’t be part of the shows canon.
      At least it’s made for an interesting first episode in the UK! Aren’t you glad you watched it? ;)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I only got to know about Suits through reading the totally smokin’ fics by Xanthe!
      As soon as I heard that Dave was showing it, well, that’s my Tuesday nights sorted!
      I was alternately laughing out loud and drooling.
      Such a fantastic show!
      These boys are going to be the cause of some very filthy dreams in the near future!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

LOL! Glad you enjoy it – it only gets better. Ep2 is SO bloody D/s slash that I wonder how it got made without anyone going ‘uhhh?’ *g*. All that’s missing are collars and some ACTUAL spanking!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I’m certain someone at Dave will be getting an earful… oh any minute now. I mean, it’s a happy accident for fans in a way but I can see why Korsh was angry because it wasn’t the vision he wanted going out. He probably had a reason for those scenes to end up on the cutting room floor. But, of course, was willing to share them with fans on the DVD where they wouldn’t be part of the shows canon.
      At least it’s made for an interesting first episode in the UK! Aren’t you glad you watched it? ;)
      I wonder what Korsh took issue with because really those scenes, while lots of fun to people who were already fans and had seen it, were pretty minor moments. The only major thing I think that could have been annoying was Gerber. I would love it if all the episodes had previously unseen scenes! I bet it won’t happen but it did give us a lot of squee.

Anonymous
      Inactive

By the way….has anyone noticed that on the Dave website they refer to Suits as the spanking new show? (my emphasis!)….how rioght they are!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

ROFLMAO! I think they know what we like about it!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I love this show. I think I’ve finally found something to replace NCIS

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I love this show. I think I’ve finally found something to replace NCIS
      YAY! Isn’t it brilliant! I am SO glad as I know you’ve been feeling the same way about NCIS as I have.
      How many episodes of Suits have you seen? I can promise you it gets very D/s – in fact it is even in the beginning but it just keeps on being that way! LOL!

Anonymous
      Inactive

For those in the states: USA Network is rerunning all of season 1. ;D
      Episodes are on Friday nights at 11pm (eastern time).

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons